Getting a good night sleep escapes many people. I wonder why?
- Exercise Daily.
- Eat fruits and vegetables.
- Do not watch T.V. or Computer an hour before you go to bed.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Organic Baking Soda w/ 6 oz. water before bed and upon rising on empty stomach.
- Do not drink Alcohol. If you do and you do not sleep well, now you know why.
- Breathe Deep for five minutes a day, Oxygen helps ward off Cancer, oh yeah it’s also free!
- 5-HTP NSI www.vitacost.com
- Go out in Nature! A Japanese study stated that trees give off a substance that is more powerful than anti-depressants! Please tell me you understand!
Keep Stress to a minimum unless you are running from a Tiger. It’s common sense, almost like Meds are not going to cure you from anything. Diet, exercise and not taking things personally will do a much better job and all the science is backing this. So eat Whole Food, get a Personal Trainer, take a hike and maybe just maybe you will be able to SLEEP!